Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
2018 ACH Changes: NACHA Rules, Reg CC and Audit Expectations
December 5, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm EST$249
Significant Changes in Payments Compliance: NACHA Operating Rules, Regulation CC and Emerging Regulatory Expectations in Information Technology Safety and Soundness Exams.
This ACH webinar includes three parts that will significantly impact your payments programs. This webinar will cover the following topics:
- The 2018 NACHA Operating Rules changes that impact your daily operations and strategic decisions of your ACH program;
- Major changes to Regulation CC (Availability of Funds and Collection of Checks) amended by the Federal Reserve Bank of Governors on May 31, 2017 that will go into effect July 1, 2018;
- Emerging regulatory and compliance risks for financial institution growing their payments programs.
Who Should Attend:
- Payments Professionals
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Senior Management
- Executive Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
Terri Sands AAP