Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
ACH Third Party Senders: NACHA Rules, OCC 3rd-Party Guidance and BSA/AML Best Practices
May 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT$249
This payments webinar focuses on the risk management necessities for banking ACH Third Party Senders and highlights regulatory requirements for the financial institutions and its Third-Party Sender.
Areas covered include:
- Definitions and useful tools to identify a ACH Third Party Sender during due diligence;
- Best practices for ACH 3rd Party Sender requirements based on ACH network Rules, BSA/AML requirements and regulatory guidance;
- Assigning appropriate risk scoring in your AML system to monitor the ongoing risks;
- Regulatory exam expectations for ACH Third Party Senders.
Who Should Attend:
- Payments Professionals
- Treasury Sales and Support
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management and Internal Auditors
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Executive and Senior Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Terri Sands AAP CAMS
About the Speaker
Terri Sands is a recognized leader in the Payments industry with decades of hands-on experience in payments compliance, risk management and more. She founded Secura Risk Management 8 years ago to deliver education, consulting and auditing services in the areas of payments risk management (ACH, RDC, Wire Transfer, Debit Cards), BSA/AML, fraud prevention, and physical security for financial institutions and FinTech companies.
Terri is also Director of Payments Risk Management at State Bank & Trust (GA). Previously, she was Managing Director of Payments Information Circle, President of GACHA, and Training Manager for ACH Services at the Federal Reserve Bank. Terri has been an instructor for BankersHub for almost ten years.