Account officers/relationship officers may not understand the regulatory requirements for assessing the risks of its ACH and RDC clients. What is the difference between credit underwriting and transactional risk underwriting? How do you set exposure limits while still complying with regulatory requirements? How should periodic reviews to comply with network Rules and regulatory expectations? Learn regulatory guidance, expectations and practical methods financial institutions can use while remaining efficient and providing a positive customer experience.
This session will cover:
- Best business practices for differentiating between credit underwriting and transactional underwriting;
- Providing a practical business practice for setting effective exposure limits;
- Providing an understanding of how to effectively monitor and perform your periodic risk reviews;
- Following effective and efficient methods for handling over-limit activity;
- Understanding business practices that can be identified as red flags for unusual/suspicious activity;
- Creating a practical and effective periodic review process.
Who Should Attend?
- Account Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Payments Professionals
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Senior Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
*Playback has no expiration and may be shared internally.
Dates of Event
Thursday, February 15, 2018
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
- 1.2 AAP Credits
- 1.0 CPE Credits
Terri Sands AAP
Founder, Secura Risk Management
Register Now Pay by Check