Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
ACH/RDC Regulatory Credit Training: Exposure Limits, Periodic Reviews, and Regulatory Risk Expectations
February 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST$249
Account officers/relationship officers may not understand the regulatory requirements for assessing the risks of its ACH and RDC clients. What is the difference between credit underwriting and transactional risk underwriting? How do you set exposure limits while still complying with regulatory requirements? How should periodic reviews to comply with network Rules and regulatory expectations? Learn regulatory guidance, expectations and practical methods financial institutions can use while remaining efficient and providing a positive customer experience.
This session will cover:
- Best business practices for differentiating between credit underwriting and transactional underwriting;
- Providing a practical business practice for setting effective exposure limits;
- Providing an understanding of how to effectively monitor and perform your periodic risk reviews;
- Following effective and efficient methods for handling over-limit activity;
- Understanding business practices that can be identified as red flags for unusual/suspicious activity;
- Creating a practical and effective periodic review process.
Who Should Attend?
- Account Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Payments Professionals
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Senior Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Thursday, February 15, 2018
Terri Sands AAP
Founder, Secura Risk Management