Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
ACH/RDC Regulatory Credit Training: Exposure Limits, Reviews and Relationship Maintenance
December 11, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST$249
Account officers/relationship officers may not understand the regulatory requirements for assessing the risks of ACH and RDC clients. What is the difference between credit underwriting and transactional risk underwriting, how do you set exposure limits while complying with regulatory requirements and ensuring that periodic reviews are performed in accordance with network Rules and regulatory expectations? This webinar will take a deep dive from the time potential ACH and RDC customers are brought to the financial institution for review and approval through the duration of the relationship. Learn regulatory guidance, expectations and practical methods for complying while not forcing inefficient processes and inconveniences for the client.
This payments webinar will cover:
- Differentiate between credit underwriting and transactional underwriting;
- Provide a practical business practice for setting effective exposure limits,
- Provide an understanding of how to effectively monitor and perform your periodic risk reviews;
- Effective and efficient methods for handling over-limit activity;
- Red flags to help you identify that an account or accounts may have increased risk and when to escalate;
- How to maintain periodic reviews when your volume of customers increases.
Best Business Practice Document: This bank webinar will include a best business practice document for credit, transactional underwriting, documenting over-limit activity, performing periodic reviews and reporting high risk activity to the board of directors or designated committee.
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Monday, December 11, 2017
Terri Sands AAP
Founder, Secura Risk Management