Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Are Prepaid Cards Right for Your Institution?
March 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT$249
Prepaid Cards are the fastest growing electronic payment method. The products are no longer just for the under-banked – according to a September, 2014 paper by the Philadelphia Federal Reserve, 90% of general purpose prepaid card holders also reported having a checking account.
This debit card webinar will speak to the various types of prepaid products, their usage and provide insights into how your customers may use them – there are several different types of prepaid cards.
This online payments training will also define the difference types of prepaid cards, the usage and an overview of the regulations by which they are covered.
- Features of General Purpose Reloadable Cards (GPR)
- Overview of the roles and responsibilities for management of a prepaid program.
- Program Manager
- Typical contractual relationships
- 4 Prepaid Card benefits for Consumers and 4 for Corporations/Governmenbt
- 8 key laws and regulations that affect Prepaid Cards
- Implications for Payroll Cards
- What you need to know about prepaid access
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Monday, March 19, 2018
Partner, Two Sparrows Consulting
Banking Associate, Baird Holm Attorneys at Law