Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Auditing Your Payments and BSA/AML Program for Elder Financial Exploitation Gaps
April 4, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT$249
Today, elder financial exploitation has increased based on the significant wealth in the elder
population. Regulatory expectations have also increased based on the impact of this type of
This session will focus on the basics of elder financial exploitation, federal rules and regulations,
specific state laws, and an outline detailing focal areas for verifying compliance with regulatory
guidance and expectations including your payments programs and BSA/AML.
Best Business Practice Document – As a best business practice take-away, this session will
include a white paper written by the speaker of this webinar on auditing a financial institution’s
elder financial exploitation program.
- Elder Financial Exploitation exposure
- Regulatory Guidance and Expectations
- CFPB Guidance on Elder Financial Exploitation
- Auditing Systems to identify elder financial exploitation
- Reviewing Training requirements
- Auditing first line of defense areas to identify elder financial exploitation
- Reviewing fraud prevention plans
Who Should Attend?
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers
- Deposit Operations
- Branch Management
- Senior Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Terri Sands AAP