Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Building a Compliant IRA Program
August 8, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT$249
Is your financial organization’s IRA program in compliance? Compliance means following all of the IRS requirements for documents, tax withholding, and reporting, which results in a prosperous, penalty-free IRA program.
This retirement webinar guides attendees through the areas of IRA compliance and provides checklists to help manage the compliance process.
- Recognize IRA owner and financial organization penalties
- Review IRA Forms, Operations and Owner Files
- Identify main areas of compliance
- Explain requirements for opening documents, federal income tax withholding, and IRS reporting
- Conduct a self-audit
- Describe the annual reports that financial organizations must provide to IRA owners
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
About the Speaker