Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
CECL Implementation: Moving Forward
April 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT$249
“Am I doing the right things to get ready for CECL?” This is a common question asked by financial institutions as they struggle to figure out what CECL’s impact is going to be. In November 2017, we provided a brief overview of CECL and introduced some real-life CECL methodologies some institutions might want to utilize to build a model(s) themselves. In 2018, we will again look at some practical ideas financial institutions should be considering to stay on track throughout the implementation process.
This webinar will focus on the latest thinking in the industry about how CECL can be effectively adopted by small- to mid-sized institutions. We will briefly review the implementation steps that should have already been completed and look ahead to the next steps institutions should be thinking about.
In this banking webinar, attendees will hear about:
- The latest thinking from regulators on CECL implementation
- Implementation steps institutions should be working on currently or should have already completed
- The next steps to make sure CECL implementation stays on track
- Updated thoughts on CECL methodologies that could be considered by institutions
- CECL’s impact on less talked about areas, including acquired loans and securities
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Date of Events
Thursday, April 12, 2018