The account opening process for consumer and commercial clients creates risk exposure to any financial institution and can be damaging from a risk management perspective.
This online training seminar for both Front Line Staff and Managers, as well as Support Staff (Auditors, Risk Analysts, IT/Online Managers, etc.) focuses on the traditional versus online account opening processes, policies and procedures.
- What are the main differences?
- What procedures should remain consistent between the two methods?
- Top 5 risks banks and credit unions encounter for both methods.
Best Business Practice Document: This online banking due diligence webinar will include a risk management comparison chart to use as a quick reference guide
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
*Playback has no expiration and may be shared internally. Portions of this event previously recorded
Dates of Event
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
- 10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
- 9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
1.2 AAP Credits
1.0 CPE Credits
Terri Sands AAP
Founder, Secura Risk Management
Register Now Manual Invoice