Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Establishing and Amending Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
August 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT$249
To avoid IRS penalties, financial organizations must use the correct IRA opening documents and those documents must be current. They also must be aware of any changes to the rules and regulations contained in these documents.
This webinar provides information on how to properly establish Traditional and Roth IRAs, as well as how to amend IRAs to ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Identify documents needed to establish a Traditional and Roth IRA
- Explain the requirements for customer identification
- List what documentation financial organizations must retain to remain in compliance
- Describe requirements and procedures for amending IRAs
- State components of a beneficiary designation
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
About the Speaker