Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Ever-Present Need for Third-Party Vendor Management
November 7, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST$249
Vendor management isn’t a new—or revolutionary—topic. So why is it coming up so often in your exams, and why are you hearing over and over again about the costly implications of weak programs? Join Keith Monson, chief risk officer at CSI, as we take an in-depth look at vendor management and discuss topics ranging from recent examination findings and new guidance to best practices that will strengthen your program’s success in 2018.
- Explore recent examination findings
- Dissect the two new guidance statements
- Discuss recent updates for service providers and financial institutions
- Uncover common program weaknesses
- Give an update on best practices to strengthen your programs for success in 2018
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
Keith E. Monson, CRCM
Chief Risk Officer, Computer Services, Inc.