Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
FDIC Call Report Preparation for 2018 – Exclusive 4-Part Bank Accounting Bootcamp
March 2, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Friday, repeating until March 2, 2018
Sections of the Call Report continue to change for your experienced preparers. Do you have a trained backup that could complete all sections of your call report in the event your primary preparer was unable to?
CFOs, Bank Accountants, Bookkeepers, and any other members of their support teams know the importance of staying current with both the fundamentals of Call Report preparation as well as the ongoing changes to forms, schedules, tables and reporting requirements associated with these critical bank documents.
This 4-part Bank Accounting Webinar will cover the following schedules:
- RI – Report of Income and related schedules;
- Loan schedules RC-C – Loans and Leases, RC-L – Off-Balance Sheet Item, RC-N – Past Due and Nonaccrual Loans, and
RC –SU – Supplemental Information; RC-R – Risk-Based Capitol; and
- Deposit schedules including:
- RC-E, – Deposit Liabilities,
- RC-K – Quarterly Averages, and
- RC-O―Other Data for Deposit Insurance and FICO Assessments.
$549 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Friday, February 9/16/23 and March 2, 2018
Senior Specialist, Wipfli CPAs and Consultants