Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Financial Statement Analysis for Lenders (2-Part Series)
February 28, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST$395
A critical part of any lender’s or credit analyst’s job is analyzing a borrower’s financial condition. The analysis provides perspective on the borrower’s historical performance and provides the foundation for projecting future performance. The analysis should also become a tool to add value to the customer relationship. The lender or analyst can use his or her expertise combined with insight gained from the financial analysis to better focus bank products and services to meet customer needs.
This Loan Webinar will familiarize participants with fundamental analytical tools including component, comparative/common-size, ratio and cash flow analysis. Students will apply the tools in a case study.
After completing this online lending seminar, participants will be able to:
- Employ “30 Second” analysis to determine if the lending opportunity is one the bank wants to pursue
- Analyze a balance sheet, especially liquidity and leverage
- Analyze an income statement, especially margins and profitability
- Analyze asset efficiency
- Utilize five approaches to cash flow analysis
- Utilize a Loan Screening Worksheet built around the 5Cs of credit to assess a borrower’s credit worthiness
- Apply the concepts in a case study
Who Should Attend?
- Credit Analysts
- Commercial and Small Business Lenders
- Branch Managers
- Private Bankers
- Loan Review Personnel
$395 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
(Pt. 1) Wednesday, February 28, 2018
(Pt. 2) Wednesday, February 28, 2018