Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Introduction to HSAs
January 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST$249
This course is designed to help you manage an HSA program more effectively. After attending this course, you will understand the fundamentals of HSAs and basic HSA compliance rules. This course also reviews HSA benefits, documentation and reporting requirements, contribution rules and limits, eligibility requirements, portability rules, and the difference between qualified and non qualified distributions.
- Explain the benefits and basic concepts of HSAs
- Understand HSA eligibility requirements and contribution limits
- Restate HSA tax benefits and portability rules
- Recall the difference between qualified and nonqualified distributions
- Discuss IRS reporting requirements.
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Monday, January 29, 2018