Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
June 26, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT$249
This retirement webinar is designed to help you manage a Health Savings Account (HSA) program more effectively. After attending this course, you will understand the fundamentals of HSAs and basic HSA compliance rules as well as the reporting that is required by the government for all HSA providers.
This Healthcare Savings Account – HSA training also reviews HSA benefits, documentation and reporting requirements, contribution rules and limits, eligibility requirements, portability rules, and the difference between qualified and non qualified distributions. This timely training should be considered mandatory for any professionals who must explain, open or maintain HSAs for customers on a regular basis.
- Explain the benefits and basic concepts of Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Understand HSA eligibility requirements and contribution limits
- Restate HSA tax benefits and portability rules
- Recall the difference between qualified and nonqualified distributions
- Discuss IRS reporting requirements.
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
*Playback has no expiration and may be shared internally
Dates of Event
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm (Eastern Time)
- 11:00 – 12:30 pm (Central Time)
- 10:00 – 11:30 am (Mountain Time)
- 9:00 – 10:30 am (Pacific Time)
- 1.5 CPE Credits
Qualified Retirement Plan Specialist
Ascensus Retirement Specialist
About the Speaker
Ethan Branum has provides consulting services to Ascensus clients through Ascensus’ technical access service. Ethan provides in-house consulting, technical research, analysis and special projects relating to IRS and DOL regulations. He is also responsible for conducting educational retirement plan seminars for Ascensus clients.
He has his BA in Business from the University of Wisconsin Superior.