Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Key Issues in Underwriting Commercial Loans
April 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT$249
The loan approval process quite often involves individuals who are not active in lending, e.g., board members. Often individuals are placed in lending positions without comprehensive training. Loan support personnel and credit analysts quite often do not have a comprehensive view of the loan underwriting process. Each of these individuals plays a key part in the lending process and should have a fundamental understanding of how commercial loans are underwritten, decisioned and structured.
This commercial loan webinar will provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the process used to underwrite commercial loans. Participants will be provided templates and screening frameworks to help quickly assess whether the loan requests merits more comprehensive under writing..
Topics to be discussed include:
- Defining the purpose and focus of financial analysis – “30 Second” Analysis
- Identifying financing needs and the appropriate loan product to meet those needs
- Utilizing ratios to quantify the 5 Cs of Credit – Loan Screening Worksheet
- Defining cash flow available for debt service
- Determining when to say – enough is enough
- Addressing key issues in loan structure
Who Should Attend:
- Board Members
- Non-lenders serving on loan committees
- Junior Lenders
- Credit Analysts
- Experienced Lenders as appropriate
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, April 10, 2018