Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Loan Documentation Fundamentals and Best Practices
November 16, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST$249
The basis for the class will be the Commercial Loan documentation process and best practices outlined below. This is a standard process for unsecured and secured loans. Also, ‘best practices’ do not necessarily mean those required by law, but incorporate procedures or additional documentation demonstrated through use to enhance the collectability of a loan. We will discuss this process and what is involved in each of the steps.
What Attendees Will Learn:
- Loan Documentation Process
- Identify the borrower.
- Identify the collateral, if applicable.
- Evidence the debt.
- Attach and perfect the security interest in the collateral.
- ‘Best practice’ procedures to follow
- List of documents obtained from the borrower and documents to consider using.
- List of documents prepared by the lender.
- Documents and procedures to consider avoiding
- Sample documents for discussion.
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Date of Events
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Principal – Robert Dyck Consulting