Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Rebooting Reward Checking and Overdraft Privilege: New Products with Old Names
October 24, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT$249
No, you have not gone back in time to the 1980s or 1990s… Yes, this is the 21st Century and the year 2017. But old deposit classics such as Reward Checking & Overdraft Privilege are being rebooted for 2017 and beyond with new sophisticated mechanisms packed with feature rich components designed for today’s retail deposit account holder. These newly designed classics are just what might be needed to set your financial institution apart from the rest of the pack by adding new deposit accounts for both existing and new clients alike and at the same time boosting both non-interest and interest income. What is more exciting is that many of today’s mainstream core solutions are able to process these freshly updated deposit product types without using a third party solution. Well then, tell me more you ask. Ask and you shall receive!
Please join us for a NSF webinar that will discuss in detail what are the features of today’s reward checking and ODP products and how your financial institution can plan, implement and market these products to both your current client base as well as how you can attract new clients with these advanced deposit products. Terrie Cloud, Senior Vice President of ICI Consulting will share how financial institutions are taking advantage of these new deposit product types and how your financial institution can also benefit by offering these solutions.
Attendees Will Learn:
- The current state of banking and the major trends affecting financial institutions in today’s complicated technological world
- The new deigned features of reward checking
- How a reboot of ODP is changing how financial institutions are deploying this product with less risk than traditional ODP
- How a financial institution can boost both interest and non-interest income with these new product types
- Keys to setting up, testing and deploying these new deposit products
- Marketing strategies in adding deposit accounts for both existing and new clients utilizing these new deposit product vehicles
This online bank training is appropriate for Bank and Credit Union Executives who are responsible for retail banking strategy; technology planning; marketing efforts for deposit products and services; and, overall strategic planning.
$249 for Live and Playback*
Dates of Event
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
H. Terrie Cloud