Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Regulation E Dispute Training for ACH Unauthorized, Stop Payments, Debit Card and ATM Disputes: Identification, Documentation, Error Resolution, and Notification
February 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST$249
Regulation E is often time the most confusing regulation for the front line and back office to understand; however, it is a regulation that is significant and can negatively impact your consumer.
This payments training webinar will breakdown the common confusion for handling ACH unauthorized, Stop Payments, and Debit Card disputes and assist you and your team to understand error resolution, consumer liability and financial institution responsibility for unauthorized transfers and stop payments.
- Overview of Regulation E
- Overview of NACHA Operating Rules for handling ACH unauthorized and stop payments
- Timing requirements for handling ACH and Debit Card Disputes
- Stop payment requirements for ACH
- Closing an investigation
- Handling a dispute when the investigation proves the item was in fact authorized
- Best business practices for handling Regulation E investigations
Who Should Attend?
- Retail Management
- Deposit Operations
- Regulation E Investigators
- Enterprise Risk Officers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit Staff
- Senior Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Monday, February 12, 2018
Terri Sands AAP
Founder, Secura Risk Management
January 15, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
February 7, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
March 11, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT