Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) Rules and Regulations – Legal and Compliance Requirements
October 11, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT$249
Remote Deposit Capture just like other payment collection systems have guidance, laws and rules that are required for a financial institution to mitigate the risks and ensure compliance with its RDC Program. This webinar will cover FFIEC Guidance on remote deposit capture which includes all types of remote capture (i.e. merchant, mobile, ATM etc.)
This Remote Deposit Capture webinar will take attendees through a comprehensive review of
- FFIEC Guidance on Remote Deposit Capture,
- Federal Reserve Bank laws,
- Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO) rules,
- Check 21,
- Uniform Commercial Code,
- Agreements between you and your customers (commercial and consumers),
- Regulation J,
- Regulation E for consumer entries that are converted to ACH.
This RDC webinar will also include a quick reference document to understand which laws, regulations and rules govern what aspect of Remote Deposit Capture.
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Terri Sands AAP
Founder, Secura Risk Management