The account opening process for consumer and commercial clients creates risk exposure to any financial institution and can carry increased risks. This webinar will focus on how financial institutions are adding online account opening to their product offerings and the risks to consider when implementing online account opening. This ACH webinar includes three parts that will significantly impact your payments programs.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- What are the main differences between traditional and online account opening?
- What procedures should remain consistent between the two methods?
- What inherent risks should you consider with online account opening vs. the traditional in-person account opening process
- Top 5 risks banks and credit unions encounter for both methods.
Who Should Attend:
- Customer Facing Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Managers
- Product Management
- Call Center Managers
- Senior Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
*Playback has no expiration and may be shared internally
Dates of Event
Monday, March 26, 2018
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
- 10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
- 9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
- 1.2 AAP Credits
- 1.0 CPE Credits
Terri Sands AAP
Founder, Secura Risk Management
Register Now Pay by Check