Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Training ACH Originators on New NACHA Rules, Existing Originator Responsibilities, and Emerging Fraud Risks
February 14 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST$249
Each year, the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) publishes its Rules that outline the requirements for all participating depository financial institutions participating in the ACH network. A requirement in accordance with the NACHA Operating Rules is to educate ACH Originators on their obligations under the Rules. This webinar will focus on the 2017-2018 Rules changes that mostly impact ACH Originators and Third-Party Senders.
- 2017-2018 NACHA Operating Rules;
- Existing higher risk ACH Originator and Third-Party Sender obligations;
- Fraud trends in ACH that have significantly increased reputational and financial risk for ACH Originator and Third-Party Senders.
Take Away Document: This webinar will include a best business practice document for ACH Originators and Third-Party Senders to add to their daily operational procedures as reminders for compliance with the NACHA Operating Rules.
Who Should Attend?
- ACH Originators
- ACH Third Party Senders
- Account Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Information Security Officers
- Payments Professionals
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Senior Management
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Terri Sands AAP
Founder, Secura Risk Management
February 25, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
February 4, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
January 29, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST