During this Lending Webinar covering the new TRID (TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures), we will provide an overview and coverage of the new rules and discuss the proper completion, timing, and delivery of the Loan Estimate Form, Closing Form, Escrow Closing Notices, and Partial Payment Policy Disclosures.
We will provide answers to these questions and more:
- What’s changed? What has remained the same?
- How accurate does the loan estimate have to be?
- Under what circumstances may a revised loan estimate be issued?
- What’s the total interest percentage, and how is it calculated?
- When must closing be postponed?
- Who is responsible for preparing and delivering closing disclosures to the consumer?
- In the amendment (or proposed amendment), what was clarified and what seems to be changed?
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
*Playback has no expiration and may be shared internally
Dates of Event
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
- 10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
- 9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
- 1.2 AAP Credits
- 1.0 CPE Credits
Partner, Wipfli CPAs and Consultants
Register Now Pay by Check