Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
Universal Banker/Branch Employee: Answering the Burning Questions
January 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST$249
Many FIs are thinking about or attempting to transition from traditional tellers/CSRs into some form of a Universal Banker/Branch Employee.
And yet, for many, an effective transition remains elusive. While each FI is unique, there are common questions that bankers have about making this transformation:
- How do you bridge over from Tellers/CSRs to Universal Bankers?
- What changes are needed in the physical branch to achieve Universal Employee success?
- What kind of training is needed for Universal Branch Employees?
- What can be done to limit employee turnover during the Universal Employee transition?
- Just how universal are the tasks that a UBE would undertake?
- How can you create a meaningful incentive/bonus program for UBEs?
Join us for this extended Universal Branch Employee webinar, FAQ and practical examination of how to make the Universal Banker/Branch Employee transformation a smooth and successful one for your institution.
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
Dates of Event
Wednesday, January 17, 2018