Many FIs are thinking about or attempting to transition from traditional tellers/CSRs into some form of a Universal Banker/Branch Employee.
And yet, for many, an effective transition remains elusive. While each FI is unique, there are common questions that bankers have about making this transformation:
- How do you bridge over from Tellers/CSRs to Universal Bankers?
- What changes are needed in the physical branch to achieve Universal Employee success?
- What kind of training is needed for Universal Branch Employees?
- What can be done to limit employee turnover during the Universal Employee transition?
- Just how universal are the tasks that a UBE would undertake?
- How can you create a meaningful incentive/bonus program for UBEs?
Join us for this extended Universal Branch Employee webinar, FAQ and practical examination of how to make the Universal Banker/Branch Employee transformation a smooth and successful one for your institution.
$249 for Webinar and Playback*
*Playback has no expiration and may be shared internally
Dates of Event
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- 12:00 – 1:30 pm (Eastern Time)
- 11:00 – 12:30 pm (Central Time)
- 10:00 – 11:30 am (Mountain Time)
- 9:00 – 10:30 am (Pacific Time)
- 1.8 AAP Credits
- 1.5 CPE Credits
Founder/Chief Strategic Officer, i7 Strategies
Register Now Pay by Check